How I got started.......


HOW I GOT STARTED.........

I was admiring arrangements at a reception party for a friend. I decided to ask the hotel staff what actually happens to the flowers. Do they move them to the lobby for the enjoyment of the guests? I was told "oh no, we don't keep them." So an idea was born; why not ask to take the flowers back to my shop, redesign them & give them back to the community. Why not? Who wouldn't like fresh flowers especially in a nursing home dining room or a local school lobby. That's how "Vermont recycles Flowers "got started. With the generosity of flower donations and a little talent from Chappell's Florist designers and local volunteers, we are sharing flowers, still full of life, with members of our community who will really enjoy them. recycleflowers@yahoo.com

Diane @ Chappell's Florist http://www.chappellsflorist.com/

FOR FLOWER DELIVERY from Chappell's florist in Burlington, South Burlington, Shelburne, Williston, Colchester, Essex Jct, Winooski & Charlotte,Vermont and Worldwide via "Best Florist Network" Teleflora Nationwide:
Chappell's Florist
Chappells florist link : http://www.chappellsflorist.com/


A bit of fragrance lingers on the hand that gives the flowers......

Monday, September 5, 2016

I do I donate - Wedding flowers, food, attire donated & recycled

http://www.today.com/style/i-do-i-donate-couples-recycle-wedding-food-flowers-attire-6C10213922

1 comment:

  1. This time I wanted to do something a little different. Kelsie loves her chocolate and Oreos are high up on the list of favorite cookies, so I made her a chocolate covered Oreo Bouquet. graduation bouquet

    ReplyDelete